Our mission is to set kids up for success.CULTIVATING CREATIVITY
We are an art project-based, creative learning program grounded in empowerment, kindness, compassion, good deeds and clear communication. We follow California’s art standards for visual and performing arts (VAPA). In an uplifting and creative environment, we inspire children and youth to: •Develop social skills •Build resilience •Hone problem-solving capabilities •Grow self-esteem and find voice •Release fear and trauma •Facilitate collaboration & cooperation •Freely participate in self-expression
- In response to Covid-19 we have shifted all focus onto our HIP Program.
- On hold until further notice:
- SPARKLE TIME AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM
- ART LAB AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM
- LAND OF JENDALA WORKSHOPS AND PERFORMANCES